We are on the lookout for a highly motivated personal trainer to join the team in the New Year!
If you want to join an expanding fitness team on the Wirral and you’d like to be considered for this role, please send us your CV with a covering letter; or use the contact form to the right, and we will get in touch if you meet the criteria.
Please note that a driving licence and your own car is required. Application from graduates welcome.
“Are you motivated, willing to learn, reliable and with excellent timekeeping?”
Are you Level 2 ETM or gym qualified and/or have or are working towards your Level 3 PT qualification. Well if so, I may just have a role for you within my team!
My name is Jennifer Emery and I run a group fitness company called Zest Fitness UK on the Wirral.
Zest Fitness UK is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customised nutrition and fitness programmes.
And business is getting busier!
I am looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of my current clients.
You may be training some of our clients at their home or outside so you need to be happy and comfortable doing this.
Zest Fitness UK currently offers group fitness programmes and nutrition coaching which provide clients with the components they need to educate, motivate, and support men, women and teens to improve their health and fitness but I am looking to bring you on to look after my clients on a 1-2-1 basis or in small group fitness groups.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients alongside me.
I am looking for a part time self employed trainer to join my team. You will go through a 90-day trial period, where I will make sure you are the right fit for the team. I offer a casual and fun environment, and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful fitness business.
I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others… because that’s what Zest Fitness UK is here to do!
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Putting together nutrition and fitness programmes for clients
- Tracking the progress of clients, reviewing their nutrition and exercise and hold the client accountable to his or her programme to ensure they obtain the best results
- Perform fitness evaluations for body composition, weight and girth measurements
- Coach clients through 12 week/6 month/12 month programmes, keeping detailed progress reports on the client. Dealing with any challenges or motivation issue throughout
- Demonstrate correct form exercise instruction being able to motivate and coach a client properly during a session. Have working knowledge of the body and provide appropriate exercises to achieve our client’s goals
- Write blogs on health and fitness to be circulated to clients
- Attend regular staff meetings to run through progress reports and other business related activities
- Excellent Communication Skills as you will be talking with my clients who are extremely important to me. You must be happy talking on the phone and in person and be able to deliver clear instructions to the client.
- You must love working with people. This is a great opportunity to show my clients that you are committed and excited to help them achieve their goals.
- Health and Fitness Education. You must be at least Level 2 ETM/Gym or equivalent. If you are working towards your Level 3 or have your Level 3 or equivalent then this is a bonus.
If you have these additional skills, your CV will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Nutrition knowledge
- National Certification/Exercise Science Degree
- CPR Certified
How To Apply
Fill in the contact form and attach your CV and at least two or three references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with the reference. Are they your previous employer, lecturer etc?
I will review your CV. If I feel you are a good prospect, I will call or email you to set up a personal interview.
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Owner, Zest Fitness UK